Monday, September 25, 2017

ihoven Deep Kneading Massage Pillow with Heat Neck and Back Massager Shoulder Massagers to Relieve Neck Shoulder and Back Pain for Home Office and Car Use


ihoven Deep Kneading Massage Pillow with Heat Neck and Back Massager Shoulder Massagers to Relieve Neck Shoulder and Back Pain for Home Office and Car Use

I love this thing. It really gets into the knots in my shoulders. When I have to fold lots of laundry at work, my shoulders get pretty tight. I do not like someone giving me a massage so this is great. It only takes about 10 minutes to get the knots out. It feels so good. This doesn't just vibrate like some but really get in there with the rollers.
find it here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...