Friday, September 22, 2017

Disposable Hot Coffee Insulated Cups By Golden Spoon – 50 Pack Set Complete With Lids – Stylish Contemporary Ripple Design - Perfect For Take Away Coffee Shops And Bars (12 oz, Coffee Design)

Disposable Hot Coffee Insulated Cups By Golden Spoon – 50 Pack Set Complete With Lids – Stylish Contemporary Ripple Design - Perfect For Take Away Coffee Shops And Bars (12 oz, Coffee Design)

I was having a supper out at the campfire and so I got these. I wanted something that would keep the bugs out of the drinks. I like the rippled sides making it easier to grip. And the size was perfect too. I also used them in my freezer for a layered freezer desert.

find it here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...