Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Huluwa Garment Steamer, Handheld Portable Fabric Steamer, Fast Heat-up Clothes Steamer for Home and Travel

I like the Huluwa Garment Steamer, Handheld Portable Fabric Steamer, Fast Heat-up Clothes Steamer for Home and Travel. I have a different steamer but it is much larger and so I have less control. This is shaped like a hairbrush and so you just fill it up and plug it in. When it starts to steam in a couple minutes you brush your clothes and watch the wrinkles come out. Just be careful where you hang the clothes to do it. Don't hang it on your wood furniture since it will take off the finish. (Just ask my daughter) I like to hang them on the shower curtain rod.
This would make a great gift for a college student that cares about wrinkles. It won't take up much room and they won't have to iron. It will also work on curtains without taking them down.

Find it here:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...