Friday, September 1, 2017

Foot Massage Roller By RIMSports

The Foot Massage Roller By RIMSports works well on my Plantar Fasciitis. I am on my feet a lot at work and my feet get really sore. When I saw this I thought I would try it. I like that I can sit in my easy chair when I get home and stretch out my feet.
This rolls really easily on my carpeted room. I was really surprised at that. It rolls nicely no matter how much pressure I put on it which is nice. I can do it lightly at first and then harder as it stretches out. It makes it that I can sleep better at night after work. I can also stretch out my feet in the morning to get ready for the day.
The ball is good too. I cat put that under my other foot and massage it.
Just don't leave it lay on the floor or you might fall on it.
Find it here:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...