Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Gideon™ Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Pillow with Heat / Massage, Relax, Sooth and Relieve Neck, Shoulder and Back Pain (Black)

Gideon™ Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Pillow with Heat / Massage, Relax, Sooth and Relieve Neck, Shoulder and Back Pain (Black)

I love these shiatsu products. I have ordered many of these and my friends and coworkers take them. (I let them.) What I really like about this one is that it has the controller on the cord. I can turn off the heat or turn it off without moving it. My other ones have the button on the pillow itself. This is a great improvement.







No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...