Tuesday, January 16, 2018

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make roads and bridges. 




 It will also go over the edge of the table. It is a tape so you can stick it on a wall or mirror. 

 I am amazed no one thought of this before. You can wash it since it is all silicone and cut it to length with the scissors included. They are reusable too. 

There are 6 bright colored rolls in this pack. 
#cityeast #blocktape #lego #Birthdaygift #blocks #buildingblocks #Christmas #gift #wishlist #brightcolors #Kreo #megoblocks #partydecoration #partyfavor #roomdecoration #washable #reusable 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...