Wednesday, September 6, 2017

Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder with Powerful Suction Base, Heavy Duty with Stainless Steel Blades

I got the Gideon Hand Crank Manual Meat Grinder with Powerful Suction Base, Heavy Duty with Stainless Steel Blades because my former mother-in-law used to make a sandwich spread that was made with a meat grinder. I did not have a way to make it. This worked well. The things I needed to grind were pickles, hard boiled eggs, onion and bologna. Everything went through fine. I can now have my favorite sandwich spread again.
The suction base is nice and strong. I used it on a smooth counter top.
There is a nice plunger that you use to push the food into the grinder. I don't have to worry about getting my fingers ground.
It isn't my grandma's old metal grinder but it worked well for me and I hope it does for you too.
Find it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...