Thursday, September 21, 2017

Wooden Steak Knife Set / Premium Stainless steel Knives with Rosewood Handle and Gift Box (set of 6)

Wooden Steak Knife Set / Premium Stainless steel Knives with Rosewood Handle and Gift Box (set of 6)

I really like this set of steak knives. I like these so much better than my old set. These are sturdy and cut very well. I expected the case to seem cheap but it is beautiful and would make it a great gift. Since the handles are wooden do not put them in the dishwasher. They should last a long time.

find it here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...