Wednesday, September 13, 2017

Dual Charging Station and Stand for Smartphones and Tablets (For 4-12.2 Inch Devices)

I got this so that I would have something to hold my phone while I did video demonstrations that I need to use both hands. I did not expect it to be so heavy duty but it is and it would take a lot to tip it over. I can adjust it to aim where I want it to. I can even use my tablet on the other and get two angles at once. It charges too so I won't run out of battery in the middle of a project. Nice piece.
Find it here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...