Wednesday, September 27, 2017

Huluwa 3D Origami, Origami Folding Papers Projects Intelligence Toys for Children Kids, Safe and Non-Toxic, Comes with Indentation Line, 10 Sheets, Car

Huluwa 3D Origami, Origami Folding Papers Projects Intelligence Toys for Children Kids, Safe and Non-Toxic, Comes with Indentation Line, 10 Sheets, Car

My grandson loved these. He is five and many of them were too difficult for him to put together. But he could punch them out and fold them. Then I held it while he put dots of glue. Then I held them together. It was a great project we could do together. I knew he would love them.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...