Saturday, September 23, 2017

Gideon Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Pillow with Soothing Heat + Vibration / Four 3D Deep Penetrating Massaging Nodes + Multiple Vibration Points / Massage, Sooth and Relax Neck, Shoulder & Back

Gideon Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Pillow with Soothing Heat + Vibration / Four 3D Deep Penetrating Massaging Nodes + Multiple Vibration Points / Massage, Sooth and Relax Neck, Shoulder & Back

I have multiple Gideon Shiatsu products. I love them all. I got them because people kept taking mine. I keep one at work, one at home and one in the van. I like the car adapter since I have used it while waiting for the kids to get out of school. This has a velvety feel. It relieves the tight muscles within 10 minutes.
Find it here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...