Monday, September 25, 2017

Stock Your Home Luxury Spa Bath Pillow Mat, Three Panel, Non-slip Bath Spa Pillow With Suction Cups

Stock Your Home Luxury Spa Bath Pillow Mat, Three Panel, Non-slip Bath Spa Pillow With Suction Cups

Wow! I did not read well when I ordered this. I thought I was getting one of the blow up pillows. This is so much nicer. I gave it as a gift to my daughter and she loves it. It is thick and so comfortable. This would be a great addition to a bath/spa basket gift with some bath bombs. I wish they had these when I was younger.
Find it here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...