Sunday, September 24, 2017

iPhone Charger Lightning Cable - [MFi Certified] Durable Braided Apple Lightning USB Cord for latest iOS including iPhone X/8/8Plus/ 7/7Plus/IPad Pro

iPhone Charger Lightning Cable - [MFi Certified] Durable Braided Apple Lightning USB Cord for latest iOS including iPhone X/8/8Plus/ 7/7Plus/IPad Pro

I use this on my iphone 5s and it works fine. I needed a cord to leave at work and this does the trick. I love the pink color. I had breast cancer and pink is my new favorite color. This is very pretty.

Find it here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...