Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Acrylic Paint Set with Brushes, Set Of 12 Vivid Colors, Professional Grade Painting Kit For Artists and Beginners, for use on Wood, Clay, Fabric, Nail Art, Ceramic & Crafts by Diamond Driven

Acrylic Paint Set with Brushes, Set Of 12 Vivid Colors, Professional Grade Painting Kit For Artists and Beginners, for use on Wood, Clay, Fabric, Nail Art, Ceramic & Crafts by Diamond Driven

I needed some paint for my grand kids to use with me to paint some gifts. These are great. I love the little tubes. They are easy to squeeze. We can get all of the paint out easily. The paint goes on smoothly and dries true to color. Love them!
Find it here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...