Saturday, September 9, 2017

iPhone 5 5S SE Battery Case: Stalion Stamina Rechargeable Extended Charging Case 2200mAh [Apple MFi Certified](Jet Black)

The iPhone 5 5S SE Battery Case: Stalion Stamina Rechargeable Extended Charging Case 2200mAh [Apple MFi Certified](Jet Black) is a great idea. Whoever thought of this is genius. It went together well. Some of the reviews talk about it being slippery. I did not find that. I thought it was a bit grippy. My regular case is more smooth. So I guess it depends what you are used to.
I was able to take this to a concert where I knew I was going to take lots of pictures. It worke great and I did not run out of battery. My coworker saw it and she ordered one for her phone for a concert she is heading to next week. Before this neither of us knew there was such a thing. I recommend it.

Find it here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...