Tuesday, September 26, 2017

Gideon 7 Inch Flameless LED Candle - Real Wax & Real Flickering Candle Motion - with Remote On/Off - Vanilla Scented, Ivory

Gideon 7 Inch Flameless LED Candle - Real Wax & Real Flickering Candle Motion - with Remote On/Off - Vanilla Scented, Ivory

I love the new type of flameless candles. This one is great too. It looks so real as it flickers. The light is constant but because the wick dances it looks like a flickering flame. I got it to use at the hotel. They do not allow real candles so this works great. And if you fall asleep with it on, it won't start a fire. It is safe for children too. I love it!








No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...