Tuesday, September 19, 2017

Obosoyo Women Shoulder Tote Satchel Bag Lady Messenger Purse Top Handle Hobo Handbags

Obosoyo Women Shoulder Tote Satchel Bag Lady Messenger Purse Top Handle Hobo Handbags

I would call this more of a tote than a purse but that is because it is larger than I use for a purse. It has lots of pockets and places to put your stuff. It holds up nicely and has long of shorter straps. See the picture to see the size of the shorter straps. I like the color too. Great for when I need something bigger but still looks like a purse.
Find it here:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...