Saturday, September 2, 2017

HaloVa Diaper Bag Multi-Function Waterproof Travel Backpack Nappy Bags for Baby Care, Large Capacity, Stylish and Durable, Gray

The HaloVa Diaper Bag Multi-Function Waterproof Travel Backpack Nappy Bags for Baby Care, Large Capacity, Stylish and Durable, Gray is a nice bag. I find it nice for various things. I can take it when I have my grand kids or I also use it when I go to a picnic or festival. I was just at a festival and I put my drinks in the bottle holders and my wallet, pills and other things in the other pockets.
I really like that you can reach into the bottom of the bag without having to dig from the top. There is a zipper that lets you into the bottom. It even stands by itself. The top also stays open when you want it to.
The straps are adjustable and fit well. I think the wipes pocket is cool with the little flap to make it so I can pull out wipes. This was great to have at the festival with all the dirt and food.
The zipper pulls are easy to get a hold of. This makes things much easier when you are holding your food or a baby.
Some of the stitching is a little loose but so far it has been fine.
My 21 year old daughter wants it but I told her she needs to get her own. Her birthday is coming though. This would make a great gift.
Find it here:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...