Tuesday, September 19, 2017

SEGMART Camping Hammock- Easy Hanging Double Hammock with Tree Straps&Carabiners, 600lb


SEGMART Camping Hammock- Easy Hanging Double Hammock with Tree Straps&Carabiners, 600lb

My grandkids love the hammock. I am amazed that something so lightweight can be so strong but it is. The straps are sturdy and in the storage bag. It is nice to have cool stuff when the kids come. Easy to put up and take down. It is easier to sit in than the rope ones in my opinion.
Find it here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...