Monday, September 11, 2017

Huluwa Digital Bath Scales, Electronic Scale, Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale with Hidden Large LED Display, Step-On Technology Auto Power On

The Huluwa Digital Bath Scales, Electronic Scale, Digital Body Weight Bathroom Scale with Hidden Large LED Display, Step-On Technology Auto Power On looks great in my bathroom. It is sleek and small enough that it doesn't look out of place. My old one was monstrous. When I compared the weight measures they were very close so I would say it is accurate too. The bad thing is the batteries are not included. Not a deal breaker though.
If you are looking for a scale that is accurate and elegant try this one.
Find it here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...