Thursday, September 7, 2017

Leak Proof Stainless Steel Insulated Lunch Box(17oz) (Blue)

The Leak Proof Stainless Steel Insulated Lunch Box(17oz) (Blue) is decent. I have the round container that matches it. I have used the other to keep things hot and cold and this one to transfer sandwiches and other stuff. I can put fruit in here too and not worry about it being smashed. Field work starts soon which means that my husband will need a lunch too. The color is suitable for a male or female.
It seals up well for me and after reading other reviews I have hand washed it even though I hate doing that. It fits a sandwich nicely or a salad. It works for a small main dish too. There are clips that fold down on the sides to keep it sealed up. The inner-container is metal. This works well for cleaning.
The writing on the top are odd. They look like they should come off but don't.
It is a nice little container.
Find it here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...