Friday, September 22, 2017

First Aid Kit in Red Fabric Bag with Reflective Strip (104 Pieces) for emergency and survival

First Aid Kit in Red Fabric Bag with Reflective Strip (104 Pieces) for emergency and survival

I have this in my van for those times when I need a bandaid or something else. I have been caught too many times without something to clean a cut or a tweezers to get a sliver out. My old kit was so old that it was out of most stuff or stuff was lost. Now I have a fresh clean kit to fulfill my grandma duties. Lol I can't believe all the tools in here. It is much better than my old one.

find it here:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...