Thursday, August 17, 2017

Platinum UMD Cake Decoration tips Baker Set KIT silicone icing bag-x2 coupler 27 Piece Baking Tools Supply Professional Stainless Steel Piping Dispenser Nozzle Kit

I got the Platinum UMD Cake Decoration tips Baker Set KIT silicone icing bag-x2 coupler 27 Piece Baking Tools Supply Professional Stainless Steel Piping Dispenser Nozzle Kit to use with my grandkids. I love doing things with them and They will love being able to pipe things.
I like the couplers because they can try the different tips to decide which they want to use without changing the whole bag. There will be a lot less waste this way and a lot more creativity I would expect.
These are well made . They are strong enough not to bend or deform.
Since they are stainless steel I can put them in the dishwasher which is important to me. They are not rusting.
The reusable bag iI just feel that was pretty disposable to me but I am ok with that. I like to use new bags instead of washing them out. For that reason it doesn't change my opinion of the product.
My granddaughter and I made pie today and she decorated her pit the way she wanted to. She loved trying the different tips so she could personalize it.
I hope you can have as much fun with these as we do.

find it here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...