Monday, August 14, 2017

HaloVa Women's Electric Shaver, Unisex Battery Operated Razor Shaver, Cordless Electric Hair Removal Trimmer, Electric Whole Body Grooming Kit

I bought the HaloVa Women's Electric Shaver, Unisex Battery Operated Razor Shaver, Cordless Electric Hair Removal Trimmer, Electric Whole Body Grooming Kit to put in my travel bag. I needed something smaller and battery operated. This fits the bill.
It is battery operated and it even includes the two AA batteries even though it says they aren't. I love when they include the batteries.
The head pivots to get the perfect angle for what you want.
It can be used wet or dry also.
And I love pink so this makes me happy!
This is just what I wanted. It would be a great addition to a gift basket too.

find it here:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...