Wednesday, August 30, 2017

Gideon Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Pillow with Eight Rollers and Heat / Massage, Relax, Sooth and Relieve Neck, Shoulder and Back Pain

The Gideon Shiatsu Deep Kneading Massage Pillow with Eight Rollers and Heat / Massage, Relax, Sooth and Relieve Neck, Shoulder and Back Pain is great. I fractured my foot and am wearing a boot to immobilize it. Because being off balance I have pain in my left lower back and lower back ribs. I got this and it works great. I just go through the 15 minutes and my back feels much better. When I ordered this I did not think I would ever use the car plug in. But I took it along as a passenger when I was really sore.
I take it to work with me to use during my break. Because of that some of my coworkers tried it out. They love it! One of them already ordered and got her own. She has migraines due to her back tension and this helps. Another coworker is buying one for her sister who is getting married as a ”de-stressing” gift.
I have another Gideon one like this that has just the four knobs that massage. I like that one too for a softer massage when I just have some general tightness. This one is more intense and better for this current issue of mine.
Try it. As my coworkers say, “Wow, this is amazing!”

Find it here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...