Monday, August 7, 2017

TheFitLife trekking pole and like it so I figured I could use another. So I got the TheFitLife Nordic Walking mountaineering Anti Shock Hiking Trekking Walking Trail Poles, 2-pack, Folding Collapsible Alpenstocks, ultralight for travel mountaineering

A couple of years ago I was on chemo and got neuropathy. This really messes with my balance when I am walking on uneven surfaces. I had one TheFitLife trekking pole and like it so I figured I could use another. So I got the TheFitLife Nordic Walking mountaineering Anti Shock Hiking Trekking Walking Trail Poles, 2-pack, Folding Collapsible Alpenstocks, ultralight for travel mountaineering.
The title of this says “folding” which isn't quite right. It telescopes but doesn't fold. I actually like the telescoping better. The folding one sometimes stretches out when it gets stuck in the ground. These don't.
I like how these have a shock absorber. When you push it down it gives a little and then goes back. This is nice for comfort.
The handle is not very cushy so it could get slippery if it is wet. I have not had issue with it though. There is a wrist strap too.
One of the reviews said something about no directions but there were directions in with mine. I included a picture of them.
There are other tips included for if you are on ground that is soft or snow. I have not used these since I did not need them.
I found these easy to make the right size. There are markings so that you can keep track of what length you need. This way you don't have to figure it out each time.
Another thing I really like with this set is the bag for them. It has a strap that you can throw them over your shoulder. It is like the strap on a “bag chair.” This way I don't have to tie up one of my hands. This is important to me if I am going to a picnic or something like that.
These are plenty sturdy to me. I have had no issues.
If you are looking for a two pack of trekking poles, this is a great set.

You can find them here:












No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...