Sunday, August 6, 2017

AquaAudio Cubo – Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker with Suction Cup for Showers, Car, etc. - Pairs with All Bluetooth Devices + Siri Compatible - 10 hours Playtime/ Built-in Mic (Silver)

The AquaAudio Cubo – Portable Waterproof Bluetooth Speaker with Suction Cup for Showers, Car, etc. - Pairs with All Bluetooth Devices + Siri Compatible - 10 hours Playtime/ Built-in Mic (Silver) is a nice little speaker. I won't say it is as great as the expensive fancy ones but for the price this works great.
I love that it has auto off so if I leave, I can come home and not find it dead.
It came charged but I plugged it in to charge just to be sure it is all charged. It is going strong after multiple showers.
It paired easily which is a must for me! I am not very tech savy and need it to be easy.
There is a large suction cup that holds it onto the wall of the shower. It is a strong suction and I have not had it fall off.
The sound is decent. I can't say I would notice if it wasn't perfect quality but it sounds good to me. I did not feel like I was in a tin can. I can answer the phone with it too. Not that I want to do that very often but there are times that I am waiting for a call and need to get in the shower. This is very handy for those times.
I think I will get one for my friend that likes to talk while getting ready. She will love this.

Find it here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...