Saturday, August 12, 2017

Gideon Electronic Plug-in Air Purifier with UV Air Sanitizer, Ion Purifier and Fan – Permanent Filter - Eliminates all germs, odors, allergens and pollutants

I bought the Gideon Electronic Plug-in Air Purifier with UV Air Sanitizer, Ion Purifier and Fan – Permanent Filter - Eliminates all germs, odors, allergens and pollutants because I get stuffed up from allergies when I sleep. Right now I am just trying it in my bedroom during the day because my husband won't like the blue light. I have noticed a difference. At night I put it in the kitchen.
This is large enough that you won't be able to put anything else in the same outlet. You can see the size in my pictures.
I am still figuring out where I want to keep it. I have lost my sense of smell and I thought I could smell it when I took it out of the box. It kind of went away though I think. I have a hard time telling.
I also have a big floor model purifier that I use in the basement. This is looking to be a promising alternative for my room on the main floor.
I will update later if I find it has issues but for now I am good with it. I have more Gideon products and I have loved them all so far. I am not too worried.

You can find it here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...