Monday, August 14, 2017

Premium Cosmetic Bag By AmElegant - Spacious Women And Men Toiletry Bag - Makeup Organizer And Beauty Product Organizer (Pink)

The Premium Cosmetic Bag By AmElegant - Spacious Women And Men Toiletry Bag - Makeup Organizer And Beauty Product Organizer (Pink) is nice bag. I have yet to take a trip with it but I really like that I can hang it on the towel bar or the robe hook on the back of the door at a hotel.
The color is very nice and bright. I am a breast cancer survivor and I have gotten a bit attached to pink and this is a nice bright pepto pink. I love it.
There are lots of different compartments and elastics to put things in. There are zippered end compartments where I can put things I don't need so often like extra meds that I might need but not every day, or nail clippers and files. There is a good sized compartment that is available when it is hanging and I can put shampoo, my brush, body wash and the like. I will keep the things there that I will need every day.
One thing to note is I got the pink one and it does not have the outside pockets on each end. I have the zipper ones on each end but not the ones on the way outside like the pictures show.
This is a cool product that young and old can use. It would even make a good gift for that child going off to college. Fill it with some products and it will be a good graduation gift.

find it here:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...