Sunday, August 6, 2017

Clear Window Bird Feeder House for outside, X Large 4 Suction Cups, Removable Tray, Drain holes, Easy to Fill and Clean, Top Quality and Strong

I bought the Clear Window Bird Feeder House for outside, X Large 4 Suction Cups, Removable Tray, Drain holes, Easy to Fill and Clean, Top Quality and Strong because I live out in the country and I have always loved feeding the birds. I have gone through so many bird feeders because of the wind dashing my hanging feeders against the tree. I have looked at these often and finally decided to try it.
For starters this is not a birdhouse like the title kind of makes it sound like. This is fine with me since I did not look to buy a house but a feeder.
If you are sending this as a gift, mine did not come in another box so it was obvious what it was. Again not a big deal to me but thought I would mention it.
There are four suction cups to hold it on the window. I like how with four it doesn't move around or shake.
There are drain holes for any rain to run right out. It is open so the rain can get in. There is a spot for water too if you want to do that. The food trays come out so you can fill them without taking the whole thing down.
There is a perch ledge for the birds to stand on.
I am excited to see birds feeding again. I have really missed it. I hope next year if I start right away I will have even more birds hanging out to feed.

Find it here:




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...