Friday, August 4, 2017

TheFitLife Trekking Poles Folding Compact and Ultralight Collapsible Adjustable Perfect for Hiking Walking Backpacking Mountaineering and Climbing Lightweight

I ordered the TheFitLife Trekking Poles Folding Compact and Ultralight Collapsible Adjustable Perfect for Hiking Walking Backpacking Mountaineering and Climbing Lightweight because I have neuropathy from chemotherapy and have some issues with balance. I like to go to a festival which means walking on a lot of grass and uneven soil. This is difficult for me. In the past I took a collapsible cane. My husband thought that it made me look old. When I saw this I figured it would be a good alternative. I was right. It collapses and even has a velcro strap that holds it together when it is folded. There is a pouch too that I can put it in.
I really like the handle and it is very comfortable to hold. There is a nice wrist strap that you can adjust to fit.
I have only used the regular tip and it works well. There are other tips though for snow or rocky ground.
I am so glad to have this so I can feel more secure when walking in the grass or a field.

You can find it here:









No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...