Wednesday, August 9, 2017

Gideon™ Seat Cushion Vibrating Massager for Back, Shoulder and Thighs with Heat Therapy / Massage, Relax, Sooth and Relieve Thigh, Shoulder and Back Pain (Black)

The Gideon™ Seat Cushion Vibrating Massager for Back, Shoulder and Thighs with Heat Therapy / Massage, Relax, Sooth and Relieve Thigh, Shoulder and Back Pain (Black) is a nice vibrating chair pad. I also have a different Gideon cushion too. I like them each for different reasons. My other pad gives the rolling massage. This one vibrates. I am ok with that at times when I don't have a knot in my back but just a general aching. The vibrating relaxes my back and in turn relaxes me. There are various modes and it is easy to figure out how to change modes and what spots it will hit. You do it all with the remote which tucks into a pocket on the side of the seat.
There is a car plug in too. You could totally safely use this while driving.
This is comfortable to sit in when it is not on also. My other one is not.
This cushion also has heat settings.
This would make a great gift too. Anyone would love to have it.

Find it here:







No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...