Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Professional Dog Grooming Scissors from Ryan's Pet Supplies, Two Pairs Stainless Steel Scissor Kit, Thinning Shears for Dogs and Pets, 1x Straight Shear for Body and 1x Curved Shear for Face and Paws

I really like the Professional Dog Grooming Scissors from Ryan's Pet Supplies, Two Pairs Stainless Steel Scissor Kit, Thinning Shears for Dogs and Pets, 1x Straight Shear for Body and 1x Curved Shear for Face and Paws. My favorite thing is that they do not have pointy ends. When I cut the fur I have a really hard time getting the pets to sit still. I hate to admit how many times I have poked a pet trying to give a trim. Not any more! I am glad I will not be scaring them anymore with pokes.
The curved scissors is nice idea. Most every part of the dog is curved so the straight shears is not as good. They have their place but I now prefer the curved one.
The handles are comfortable and easy to hold and control.
I hate paying to have my pets trimmed and now it is even easier to do myself.

Find them here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...