Thursday, August 24, 2017

Fitness Tracker Watch, Smart Band with Step Pedometer, Bluetooth Bracelet Activity Tracker / Sleep Monitor, Calories Track Waterproof Health for iPhone & Android phones, Molorical UP1

The Fitness Tracker Watch, Smart Band with Step Pedometer, Bluetooth Bracelet Activity Tracker / Sleep Monitor, Calories Track Waterproof Health for iPhone & Android phones, Molorical UP1 is nice.
I wish the pink was a brighter pink so I am just using the black band.
It was easy to set up. I scanned the code thing and it went to the app I needed and it walked me through the set up. It only took a few minutes.
I set it to let me know when a call comes in and it tells me who is calling. I can use this at work when I am expecting a call that I have to take.
To charge the tracker you just pull out the band and plug it into a usb port or usb charger.
It keeps track of my steps and my sleep too.
It is really fun to see how many steps I really do in a day.

find it here:






No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...