Monday, August 7, 2017

Archeer 4.8A Mini Dual USB Car Charger Adapter, 1-Pack

The Archeer 4.8A Mini Dual USB Car Charger Adapter, 1-Pack is a nice little charger. You can hardly see that it is in the charger. We have plenty of cords in our car but not enough placed to plug them in. This has made it that we have a couple more places. It hardly sticks out at all so it fits well in the little compartment that my van has. The directions say to remove it when not in use. Sometimes I forget but when I pull it out it hardly takes up any room in that same little compartment. If you are looking for a great little charger try this one.

Find it here:



No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...