Wednesday, August 2, 2017

Family Tree DNA Genetic Ancestry Test Kit


I am so excited to get my results for the Family Tree DNA Genetic Ancestry Test Kit. The directions were clear. You can do this by yourself but if you have someone to help you I would suggest that. This way you will ensure that you don't spill the liquid when trying to put the swap tips in. This was very easy and you put it in the included postage paid envelope. I have not gotten my results but will have to update when they come. I plan to upload the raw data to one of the other sites that evaluate them.

find it here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...