Thursday, August 17, 2017

HaloVa Electric Juicer Cup, Mini Portable USB Rechargeable Juice Blender & Mixer, Personal Smoothie Maker with Water Bottle for Traveling Working Outdoors, 500ml, Blue

The HaloVa Electric Juicer Cup, Mini Portable USB Rechargeable Juice Blender & Mixer, Personal Smoothie Maker with Water Bottle for Traveling Working Outdoors, 500ml, Blue is a nice little cup. Actually not little but smaller than a normal blender. I got this for my daughter. She likes to take fruit to work and make a smoothie type drink. Now she can throw it all in the bottle and throw it in her purse. Yes, she has a large purse. At first I did not think the cutter looked like much but then you turn it on and it sure does whirl! I was surprised at how well it blended the fruit with her yogurt.
This would work well while traveling too. You could take it on your trip and blend away right in the car. It is battery operated so you can use it anywhere. I like the endless possibilities.
It would be good in a gift basket for a college bound kid too.

find it here:





No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...