Tuesday, August 15, 2017

Antizer Flameless Candles 5" 6" 7" 8" 9" Set of 5 Ivory Dripless Real Wax Pillars Include Realistic Dancing LED Flames and 10-key Remote Control with 24-hour Timer Function

I am so in love with the new type of flameless candles. The Antizer Flameless Candles 5" 6" 7" 8" 9" Set of 5 Ivory Dripless Real Wax Pillars Include Realistic Dancing LED Flames and 10-key Remote Control with 24-hour Timer Function do not disappoint me at all. They look so real. I have another set of the Antizer flameless candles. That is why I got these.
My coworkers were so surprised when I showed them. They thought they were real when they were “burning”. If you have not seen candles like this you need to try them. They are not like they used to be with a big thick fake looking flame.
These are made of real wax.
The remote makes it possible to put up on a high shelf or on a tall cabinet and still be able to light them.
When you turn these on the flame reflects the light and I believe it is the little bit of heat from the light that makes the flame dance around. It looks just like a real flame.
Each candle takes 2 AA batteries which are not included.
You really need to try these. You will not be disappointed.

Find them here:








No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...