Friday, February 10, 2017

Calily Life Organic Anti Fungal Tea Tree Body and Foot Scrub with Dead Sea Minerals, 24 Oz.

The Calily Life Organic Anti Fungal Tea Tree Body and Foot Scrub with Dead Sea Minerals, 24 Oz. works great on the feet. I have dry cracked feet. It is bad enough that I have been getting holes in my socks. I needed to do something quick! I can't be buying all these socks.
When I got this is was a nice heavy jar. I was pleasantly surprised. I could tell that it was separated so I shook it up well so that it was mixed.
I put these on my feet while sitting at the tub. I put a little on my feet and sit and rub it in. The grains of it work on the thick skins and cracks and takes it away a bit a little at a time. It also moisturizes the skin and leaves the feet feeling soft and smoother.
As a side benefit it also leaves the hands feeling soft and smooth too.
I lost my sense of smell but my daughter said that it smells rather nice.
I haven't tried this on the rest of me but I know that I like how it works on my feet. I highly recommend this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...