Friday, February 24, 2017

Eliminator Electronic Fly and Bug Zapper – 20 Watts

My son had a fly problem in his home last summer. The Eliminator Electronic Fly and Bug Zapper – 20 Watts will really help with that this year.
I ordered it for him but wanted to try it out before giving it to him to be sure it worked. We didn't have bugs in the house right now since it is winter, I had to take it out to the barn to try it out. When the bugs hit the machine it makes a pretty loud zap sound. It doesn't make any noise in between though.
I was impressed when I got it and took it out of the box. It looks like a nice machine. It seems sturdy and although it is not pretty it is also not unsightly.
The cord is short but I used an extension cord.
There are no chemicals needed with this so it is safe. The bugs are attracted by a blue uv light. It is on all the time and the bugs go to it and then get zapped
If you want the machine can hang up and the hardware is included to do that. I will set it on the floor though.
My son will love having this once the flies come out again.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...