Monday, February 27, 2017

FS Kitchen Dishwasher Safe BPA Free Plastic 3-Compartment Lunch Box with Lid, Set of 6

The FS Kitchen Dishwasher Safe BPA Free Plastic 3-Compartment Lunch Box with Lid, Set of 6 is a decent set of containers. I got those to make some meals to keep in the fridge for my husband to eat while I am at work.
There are three compartments so I put the meat in one, potatoes in another and the vegetable in the last one. He can take them out of the fridge and heat them in the microwave. It is much cheaper and healthier than buying TV dinners or him going out to eat.
They seem nice and sturdy and I put them on the top rack of my dishwasher.
The lids do not fit tightly but they do fit. I would not put them in my backpack to take them to work because they would likely come open in there. They work fine for my needs though since I keep them upright.
The colors are beautiful! They are very vibrant. They look very pretty in my fridge.
I really like these. I hope you do too.

I received this product at a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...