Tuesday, February 14, 2017

PestZilla™ Robust UV Electronic Bug Zapper – 20 Watts

Last summer we had a huge fly problem. We live on a farm and I could swear for every fly I swatted four more showed up. Whenever I tried to take a nap in the recliner a fly would show up buzzing around my face. My husband did not want me to hang a fly strip since he thinks they are gross, which they are. When saw the PestZilla™ Robust UV Electronic Bug Zapper – 20 Watts I knew I was going to try this.
When I got it and took it out of the box I was impressed. It looks like a nice machine. It seems sturdy and although it is not pretty it is also not unsightly.
There are no chemicals needed with this so it is safe. The bugs are attracted by a blue uv light. It is on all the time and the bugs go to it and then get zapped.
Since we don't have bugs in the house right now since it is winter, I had to take it out to the barn to try it out. When the bugs hit the machine it makes a pretty loud zap sound.
The cord is a bit short but I used an extension cord.
If you want the machine can hang up and the hardware is included to do that. I will set it on the floor though.
I can't wait to have this in my house this summer. May be I will be able to take a nap in peace.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...