Saturday, February 4, 2017

Gideon™ Powerful Vibrating Massager Seat Cushion for Back, Shoulder and Thighs with Heat Therapy / 8-Massaging Programs

The Gideon™ Powerful Vibrating Massager Seat Cushion for Back, Shoulder and Thighs with Heat Therapy / 8-Massaging Programs is great I got it for my husband but like to use it myself.
You can really feel the heat. On a cold winter day that is pretty nice and it helps to keep you warm.
There are eight different vibrating patterns. You can just go through them and see what you like. Some move around while others just do one vibration the whole time. They also massage different areas. I should say that it is not what some people call a massage but a vibration that relaxes the different areas. It doesn't have balls that move around to massage the area. If that is what you are looking for you will need a different one. I personally like this better. The other kid seems really harsh.
You can use the heat function without the massage and you can use the massage without the heat. I am glad you don't need both all the time.
I had a hard time finding hot to plug it in. There is a spot on the cord that pulls apart and that is where you switch from the car plug to the wall plug.
There is a remote too that tucks into a little velcro pocket.
It will run for 30 minutes and then shut off. If you want to use it longer, just start it up again.
This is a great vibrating cushion that I would recommend.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...