Friday, February 3, 2017

Mens Ultra Slim Bifold Leather Wallet Pull Tab with Money Clip

I had never seen a wallet like this before I saw the Mens Ultra Slim Bifold Leather Wallet Pull Tab with Money Clip. It is an interesting concept.
The first thing I noticed was that it is a nice soft leather. It has a nice feel to it.
When I looked at the wallet first off I had to figure out how it goes. The middle where the bills go is pretty obvious but the pull tabs were not. I pulled on the tab and then I couldn't get it to go back in. Then I realized when I put a card in the slot at the end of the wallet that it goes back in. When you want to get your card or cards out again, you just pull the tab and they come out. I would say about 5 cards will fit in each side. You might be able to put more but it might be a bit tight. It is nice that you can get your cards out without showing off your cash. That has always made me nervous when my husband would haul out his wallet and all his cash would show. You don't need to give people reason to rob you.
The tabs sometimes stick in the pocket a bit so the cards pop out a little. I still have to figure that part out.
Your bills go on the inside of the wallet. You can put your receipts there too. The money clip is a spring that opens and closes to clip the bills in the middle. It is pretty strong and I don't worry about losing my money. It will fit lots of bills too if you have them. The spring does pull out of the wallet too if you wish but I am not sure why you would unless you only plan to use it for cards. I have never had it come out by mistake though. I really like that it is not magnetic. I hate that every time we go to a hotel my husband puts the room key in his wallet and the magnet erases the key. With this wallet I don't have to worry about it any more.
This is a great wallet. Try it out. I think you will like it.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...