Friday, February 24, 2017

Hoont Powerful Electronic Indoor Bug Zapper – 20 Watts

I hate flies buzzing around me so when I saw the Hoont Powerful Electronic Indoor Bug Zapper – 20 Watts I had to have it. The weather was warm here last week and the flies woke up immediately. Grr! I have a similar one at home so I got this for work. I can't put it in the public areas but I have it in the back room and it went right to town killing the flies. I love it!
It is a nice sturdy machine. It is not pretty but it is also not unsightly.
There are no chemicals needed with this so it is safe. The bugs are attracted by a blue uv light. It is on all the time and the bugs go to it and then get zapped.
When the bugs hit the machine it makes a pretty loud zap sound.
The cord is a bit short but I used an extension cord.
If you want the machine can hang up and the hardware is included to do that. I will set it on the floor though.
If you hate flies like I do you should try this.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...