Sunday, January 29, 2017

Gideon Electronic Dual-valve Hose Irrigation Water Timer Sprinkler System – Simple Hose Connection with Easy to Use Digital System

I got the Gideon Electronic Dual-valve Hose Irrigation Water Timer Sprinkler System – Simple Hose Connection with Easy to Use Digital System so that I can water my flowers easily. When I go on vacations my husband never remembers to water the flowers so I come home to dead flowers. Or if I have someone else water them I feel like I am imposing. My daughter-in-law suggested I try this. I am now hopeful that I will have nice flowers this summer instead of ones I am fighting to keep alive.
Unfortunately, it is the middle of winter here so I have to wait to really test out this with water and hoses but I got to play around with it and wanted to do review which I can edit later if I need to.
I first noticed that this is heavy enough and seems sturdy even though it is plastic. I think it should hold up very nicely to the weather. I will bring it in for the winter though. It has a cover for the face which is nice.
I had a hard time figuring out where the battery compartment was. It was very difficult to open. I imagine that is what makes it waterproof. If you have trouble get a pliers out and pinch the sides and pull. It takes 2 AA batteries which are NOT included. I hate when they are not included.
Once the batteries where in it was clear how to set up.
I like that 2 hoses can be attached and set at different times. I don't have to go out and change or move hoses. I will have to remember that if both are going off at the same time the water pressure will be different so if you are using a sprinkler it will not throw the water as far. Either set it to go at different times or put the sprinkler in a different spot.
There is no limit to the number of times it can be set to go off each day. And it will go for 4 hours max at a time. If you want it to go longer just set it to start again.
There is also a manual setting so you can use your hose for something else without disconnecting the monitor.
I am excited to have nice flowers again.











No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...