Friday, November 25, 2016

Sleep Easily - Eye Mask with Ear Plugs

The Sleep Easily - Eye Mask with Ear Plugs is my niece's favorite one. She is a teen and wears a sleep mask all the time. I think she learned that from her mother. She has various masks and likes this one best. I am not sure if it is the purple color or the mask itself. I believe it is a combination of the two.
The color is a very nice purple. This is a nice change from the black ones I have had in the past. It seems to give it a little style.
She says this one is very comfortable. When you are sleeping in it comfort is important.
It has a velcro strap so it is adjustable to fit.
It is bigger than most of them, so it gives better coverage. Some of these let light in on the sides or around the nose but this one does well. They are cupped by the eyes though so you can open your eyes and not have issues.
My niece's only complain is, “that is looks terrifying.” She really doesn't care and said it as a joke.
We don't use earplugs so I cannot comment on how they work and how comfortable they are. They are included though.
I received this product for a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...