Monday, November 28, 2016

JK Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle

The JK Wide Mouth Vacuum Insulated Stainless Steel Water Bottle is a nice one. I like the 21 ounce size. I have a 30 ounce one and it is a bit big. There is no need to spend the big money on the high price bottles. I believe this prob works as well. I have not tested it but it keeps ice in it overnight or all day. I have not used it with any hot beverages since I like my hot beverages more on the warm side than hot.
This bottle does not sweat so it doesn't get slippery or leave a puddle on my desk getting my papers all wet. This is a big plus if you really think about it.
The paint seems to be well done. It did not chip when I dropped it.
This is a strong bottle. I have neuropathy from my chemo and tend to drop things often. I am confident with this that it won't break when I do. The one time I did drop it, it did not break.
The lid doesn't leak so far. This is also important to me. I have had a bottle leak soda all over my car seat and I was not happy. I do not find this one doing that.
I did not notice it when I ordered this but there is a little strainer in the top of the bottle. At first I thought, “What is that for?” but then realized it keeps the ice from all falling out down your shirt. It would also keep your tea bag from being by your mouth. This is really a great idea! The strainer has a little handle that makes it easy to take out to clean or put more ice in the bottle.

I am very pleased with this bottle. I like the size and its features too. I would recommend it if you are looking for something like this.
find it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...