Tuesday, November 22, 2016

Premium Quality Mattress Protector, 100% Waterproof Breathable Hypoallergenic Dust Mite and Bed Bug Protection by My Perfect Dreams

The Premium Quality Mattress Protector, 100% Waterproof Breathable Hypoallergenic Dust Mite and Bed Bug Protection by My Perfect Dreams is a nice mattress pad. It is not as thick as my old one but my old one is not waterproof.
This one has kind of a felty terricloth like top. It is soft and doesn't make the bed feel different. I have had other waterproof ones that were stiff and hard, when you would lay on them you would totally know they were there and they were not comfortable. This one is great and you don't even know it is there.
This one is not noisy either. You would think that since it is waterproof that it would be plastic like and make noise when you move around. You don't hear this one at all.
It fits my bed just fine. It does not slip off and has nice deep pockets to hold it on.
As for the bed bug protection, if you really don't want them in your mattress you will need to get a protector that totally encases your mattress and it should have a special zipper made just for that. The bed bugs can still live in and on your mattress. I believe it should help with the dust mites though but I don't have experience with that.
I would recommend this if you are looking for a mattress protector that is waterproof and still comfortable.
I received this product for a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...