Sunday, November 13, 2016

Kleem Organics Anti Aging Retinol Cream for Face with 2.5% Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid

I started using the Kleem Organics Anti Aging Retinol Cream for Face with 2.5% Retinol and Hyaluronic Acid after my daughter told me I needed a moisturizer. I wasn't sure what to get but this is what I ended up with. Now, I have always had great skin but after I had chemotherapy I think it went downhill a bit.
The first thing I found about this was the dispenser is so cool! Now, I don't know if this is normal on face creams but I have never had it. You remove the lid and slide your finger over the top while pushing down. A small amount of the cream dispenses through the hole on the top. It makes it so easy to use and if you need a little more you just slide your finger again instead of picking up a bottle and dropping it because your hands are slippery with cream. I like it.
My goal was to use the cream every morning and night. I am not very good with these sorts of things so it took a little while for me to get in the routine. Now I am using it even morning and night.
I am noticing a difference in my skin. It is softer and smoother. When I look in the mirror I even think I look better. I don't know if it is my imagination but it works for me! I just added using the Kleem Organics Anti Aging Vitamin C Serum for Face with Ferulic and Hyaluronic Acid with it. First you use the Vitamin C serum and let it dry a little. This doesn't take long. Then apply the retinol cream.
I have not broken out at all using these and that was a big surprise to me. I thought I would get pimples. When I wear make up I get them so I thought this would do it too. What a nice surprise.
I really notice the difference even when I thought I wouldn't so I would recommend this product or set of products. Try it and see. You might be surprised too!

I received this product for a discount, and all opinions are my own. I do not guarantee a good review.
You can buy it here:

No comments:

Post a Comment

Block Tape for Kids Lego Toys,Building Block Tape 6 Rolls 3.3ft/Roll Self-Adhesive Brick Base Plates Non-Toxic Safe Reusable Silicone Tapes for Kids Christmas Birthday Gift

I never even knew about this stuff until I was looking for gifts for my grandkids. This stuff is really neat. It bends so you can make ro...